never know that it's so easy to make tiramisu. try this and enjoy...yum yum..
i get the recipe from this website
2 tub 8oz mascarpone cheese
1 tbsp of coffee liqueur *i omit this*
8 tbsp of sugar (you can add more)
450 ml of heavy cream
1 cup of hot strong brewed coffee
1/4 cup of dark rum *i omit this*
48 sponge fingers (more or less) *or you can use sponge cake*
unsweetened cocoa powder
1) In a mixing bowl whisk the whipping cream with 4 tbsp of sugar until firm peak. set aside.
2) In a second mixing bowl cream the mascarpone, coffee liqueur and 4 tbsp of sugar
3) Fold the whipping cream into the mascarpone cheese and set aside
4) Mix the coffee and dark rum. Dip the sponge fingers into coffee mixture and place in the bottom of the baking dish or spring form pan.
5) Spread some cream cheese mixture over the sponge fingers and dust with cocoa powder.
6) Dip some lsponge fingers into coffee mixture and repeat step '5' again.
7) Cover and refrigerate tiramisu overnight.
Just before serving decorate it with some cocoa powder or fresh fruits.